Choose and read any one case study from Chapter 13 (Personality Disorders) in DSM-5 in Action.
Research the specific personality disorder from your chosen case study.
Create a 10-15-slide PowerPoint presentation about your selected case study.
Include the following in your presentation:
- A brief description of the selected case study
- Explanation and rationale for the Personality Disorder Diagnosis using the latest version of the DSM as a reference.
- Information on the course of treatment for the disorder.
- Identification of which cluster (A, B, or C) this personality disorder belongs to and an explanation of your rationale.
- Information on the prognosis and prevalence of the disorder.
- A minimum of five scholarly references including your textbook and the latest version of the DSM. Be sure to only use current and scholarly references for this assignment.
- Detailed speaker notes that represent what you would say if giving the presentation in person.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
The post Personality disorders case study presentation appeared first on Australia Assessments.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.