- The completed assignment should be approximately 750 words (3-4 pages).
- View the video “A Consumer’s Guide to Sourcing in News Reports” from The News Literacy Project at
- Research the Internet to obtain 5 online sources that support your position on an issue.
- Apply each the 7 Key Points outlined in the video to each of the 5 sources.
- Based on these 7 key points, indicate whether or not each of the 5 sources is a credible resource on the issue and explain your rationale.
The assignment should follow guidelines for clear and organized writing:
· Address main ideas in body paragraphs with a topic sentence and supporting sentences.
· Include an introductory paragraph and concluding paragraph.
· Adhere to standard rules of English grammar, punctuation, mechanics, and spelling.
This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
The assignments should follow these formatting and citation requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
· In-text citations and the References page must follow Strayer Writing Standards (SWS) format.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc