IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. What model for evaluating and selecting judges is being used if a judicial nominee’s educational credentials and prior judicial experience are considered?
2. The secretary of the U.S. Department of Agriculture is an example of what type of political appointment?
3. What are the two major phases of presidential elections?
4. The president is elected by
5. What action is a court taking when it decides not to invalidate an act of a legislature?
6. What is the term that means that an action or law has been evaluated to determine if it is constitutional?
7. What is the official Supreme Court opinion called following the argument of a Supreme Court case?
8. The guiding principle that courts are bound by earlier court rulings, or precedents, is called
9. The president’s chief executive branch advisors are known as his or her Cabinet. How many secretaries currently serve on the president’s Cabinet?
10.Employees of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services who have been hired by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management are called
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
POL 201 Week 1 Quiz
POL 201 Week 2 Quiz
POL 201 Week 3 Quiz
POL 201 Week 4 Quiz
POL 201 Week 5 Quiz
The post Pol 201 week 3 quiz appeared first on Scholars Answers.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc