– pick a book from the following list
– follow the directions on how to receive an A on the book review.
1. Gerges, A. Fawaz, Obama and the Middle East: The End of America’s Moment, London, England:
Palgrave Macmillan Trade, 2013.
2. Luce, Edward, Time to Start Thinking: America in the Age of Descent, New York City, NY:
Atlantic Monthly Press, 2012.
3. Kkao, John, Innovation Nation: How America Is Losing Its Innovation Edge, Why It Matters, and
What We Can Do to Get It Back, New York, USA: Free Press, 2007.
4. Philip Coggan, Paper Promises: Debt, Money, and the New World Order, New York, NY:
5. Rashid, Ahemd, Pakistan on the Brink: The Future of America, Pakistan, and Afghanistan, London, England: Penguin Books, 2013.
6. Bergen, L. Peter, the Longest War, New York, NY: Free Press, 2011.
7. Natsios, Andrew, Sudan, South Sudan, and Darfur: What Everyone Needs to Know, Oxford,
England: Oxford University Press, 2012.
8. Alter, Jonathan, the Promise: President Obama, Year One, New York City, NY: Simon & Schuster, 2011.
9. ALter, Jonathan, The Center Holds: Obama and His Enemies, New York City, NY: Simon &
10. Haass, Richard, Foreign Policy Begins at Home: The Case for Putting America’s House in Order, New York, NY: Basic Books, 2014.
11. Rubin,Jeff, Why Your World Is About to Get a Whole Lot Smaller: Oil and the End of
Globalization, New York, NY: Random Hous, 2009.
12. Kiernan, Peter, Becoming China’s Bitch: And Nine More Catastrophes We Must Avoid Right
Now, Nashville, TN: Turner, 2012.
13. Ennaji, Moha, Multiculturalism and Democracy in North Africa: Aftermath of the Arab Spring,
London, England: Routledge, 2014.
14. Mayo dambisa, Winner Take All: China’s Race for Resources and What It Means for the World, New York, NY: Basic Books. 2013.
15. Moyo, Dambisa, Dead Aid: Why Aid Is Not Working and How There Is a Better Way for Africa, Farrar, New York, NY: Straus and Giroux, 2010.
16. David Maraniss, Barack Obama: The Story, New York City, NY: Simon & Schuster, 2013.
17. Edward Conard, Unintended Consequences: Why Everything You’ve Been Told About the
Economy Is Wrong, London, England: Portfolio, 2013.
18. Josef Joffe, the Myth of America’s Decline: Politics, Economics, and a Half Century of False
Prophecies, New York, NY: Liveright, 2014.
19. UBUNTU Forum, Reforming International Institutions: Another World is Possible, London,
England: Routledge, 2014.
20. Lawson, Victoria, Making Development Geography, London, England: Routledge, 2012.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.