Q1. (5 points) Explain the relationships between Requirements and Analysis/Design for the software products
Q2. (5 points) What kinds of classes should NOT be part of the analysis? Explain why not.
Q3. (5 points) Are all requirements captured considered functional requirements? Explain.
Q4. (25 points) A patient record and scheduling system in a doctor’s office is used by the receptionists, nurses, and doctors. The receptionists use the system to enter new patient information when first-time patients visit the doctor. They also schedule all appointments. The nurses use the system to keep track of the results of each visit including diagnosis and medications. For each visit, free form text fields are used captures information on diagnosis and treatment. Multiple medications may be prescribed during each visit. The nurses can also access the information to print out a history of patient visits. The doctors primarily use the system to view patient history. The doctors may enter some patient treatment information and prescriptions occasionally, but most frequently they let the nurses enter this information. — Each patient is assigned to a family. The head of family is responsible for the person with the primary medical coverage. Information about doctors is maintained since a family has a primary care physician, but different doctors may be the ones seeing the patient during the visit.
a. Provide the complete UML use-case diagram
b. Provide UML analysis class diagram
Q5. (20points) Create the UML system sequence diagram for returning a purchased item in the point-of-sale retailer system.
Customer brings purchased item to the counter.
Customer has receipt from earlier purchase.
Cashier notes that payment was in cash.
Cashier accepts items and gives customer a cash refund.
Q6. (40 points) Consider the following high-level description for an online application for the SportsDepot store:
1. Store offers the following types of Shoes : Basketball Shoes, Running Shoes, Casual Shoes
2. Store offers the following Clothing : T-Shirt, Shorts, Jersey, Jacket
3. Store offers the following Accessories : Backpack, Duffle Bags, Gym Sack, Socks, Hat, Sunglasses
4. The customer shall be able to create an order and the customer shall be able to cancel an order.
5. The customer shall be able to return to the store the purchased goods.
6. Salesman shall be able to add new products to the store homepage and create or cancel orders on behalf of the customer.
7. The store manager can create store coupons that are applicable to any item purchased from the store.
Based on the requirements/description listed above, provide answers for the following questions:
1. Provide the list of the actors
2. Provide the list (only name them) of the use-cases (NO textual format documentation is required for the identified use cases).
3. Provide the list of the conceptual classes
4. Draw the UML use-case Diagram
5. Draw the UML Analysis class diagram
The post Software engineering hw help | Computer Science homework help appeared first on Australia Assessments.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.