In your functional assessment report:
- Provide an overview of the case.
- Summarize the information obtained from the interview.
- Summarize the ABC data.
- State the hypothesis clearly in one concise sentence. Then describe Chad’s problem behavior and how you arrived at your initial hypothesis about the function of his problem behavior.
- Design the functional analysis conditions.
- Using the information you gathered from the indirect and direct assessment (interview and ABC data), explain the need for a functional analysis.
- Describe the functional analysis procedure you would use to test your hypothesis about the behavior’s function.
- List the conditions that would be included in your functional analysis and provide a description of how these conditions would be carried out.
- Include information regarding how you would gather data, and ensure interobserver agreement (IOA) and proper implementation of the conditions.
- Describe the type of results you expect from the functional analysis procedure by including a hypothetical graph demonstrating the results of your functional analysis.
Your assignment should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: References, citations, and headings are formatted according to current APA style guidelines.
- Resources: 1–2 scholarly or professional resources.
- Length: 5–6 double-spaced pages of content, in addition to a title page and a references page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.