Assignment 4: Porter Novelli or Southern Company Case Study
Due Week 8 and worth 150 points
From the Goldsmith & Carter textbook, select either the Porter Novelli (Chapter 12) or Southern Company (Chapter 13) case study for this assignment.
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the roles that the strategic leaders played in the formation of the performance management strategy.
- Develop a five (5) point criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of the talent management strategy and how the data could be collected.
- Critique the components of your talent management strategy and suggest alternative ways to achieve effective results.
- Outline the functional expertise component of this strategy and how it optimizes the company’s ability to identify highly qualified individuals.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
- The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Compare and contrast the talent assessment and employee performance management processes.
- Review the process of developing functional expertise and setting and measuring talent management objectives.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in talent management.
- Write clearly and concisely about talent management using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
The post Talent managemet assignement 4 | Human Resource Management homework help appeared first on Scholars Answers.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.