Research Paper: Write a research paper drawing upon your readings of the issues and problems facing many aspects of community colleges today. Select one of the statements AND prepare a comprehensive answer of the topic and critically apply the broad conclusions to the improvement of a community college with which you are familiar. The research paper should include a sufficient number of sources from the three required textbooks and other recommended readings about the community college. The research paper should be from 8 to 10 pages, excluding the title page and reference page following APA manual style (6th ed.).
· Analyze the purpose, goals and expectations of the community college in its development in American Higher Education.
· Summarize the trends and patterns of funding used for community colleges in the U.S.
· Analyze and discuss the issue of career education in community colleges.
· Critically review issues related to developmental education in Community Colleges.
· Develop a proposal how a community college could develop a General Education program.
· Analyze and discuss the various forms of governance and administration that have developed in the community college system.
· Appraise and discuss the social role of the American Community College today.
Cohen, A. M., Brawer, F. B. & Kisker, C. B. (2013).
The American Community
San Francisco: Jossey-Bass. ISBN-13: 978-1118449813
Kozeracki, C. A. ed. (Spring, 2005).
New Directions for Community Colleges:
Responding to the Challenges of Developmental Education.
San Francisco: Jossey-Bass. (See PDF file in Canvas)
The post The community college | Education homework help appeared first on Australia Assessments.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.