This is a personal reflective essay. You are expected to look at all the modules thus far and delineate your strengths and weaknesses related to professionalism…
remember to consider your relationship with your peers, management, patients and families, colleagues, and in general to the community when you project that you are a
nurse in your off-duty time.
You need to develop a plan for continued professional growth and incorporate it into this paper – see the article by Cooper for more information about Professional
This assignment will be handed in via a Microsoft Office Word Document in formal APA Format (1 inch margins, Double-spaced, Times New Roman 12 pt. font, Title Page –
No Abstract Required, at least one reference – may be the Cooper article, the Blais text, or another appropriate source of your choosing). It is okay to use the
first-person voice in this assignment.
Rubric for Professionalism Incorporation Plan:
Points Possible- Criteria
25 Delineate your Professional Strengths and Weaknesses
15 Address your relationships with Peers, Management, Patients and Families, other Healthcare Providers, Colleagues, and the General Community when you are not ‘on-
15 Denote Current Activities in which you participate that promote Professionalism
35 Create a Plan for Continued Professional Growth
10 APA format, grammar, spelling
Module One Course and Learning Objectives
Module One Course Objectives:
Our main focus is History, Ethics/Legal Background, and Political Advocacy.
1. Analyze demographic and societal trends, as well as the health and political advocacy responses of various professional organizations as monitored via a
technological networking medium.
2. Distinguish between the roles and perspectives of the nursing profession, and other health professions, through an understanding of the historical and contemporary
issues affecting inter-professional and intra-professional practice.
3. Examine the critical elements of interdisciplinary and interdisciplinary professional communication while recognizing one’s personal bias that may impact effective
communication and ultimately the ability to deliver safe, quality care.
Module One Learning Objectives:
1. Discuss the transition to the professional role as it pertains to changes that have occurred in the profession of nursing.
2. Discuss the historical development and influences of religion and war on nursing.
3. Discuss the role of professional nursing organizations in nursing.
4. Discuss the ethical and legal implications of nursing in terms of the advocacy role
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post This is a personal reflective essay. You are expected to look at all the modules thus far and delineate your strengths and weaknesses related to professionalism… appeared first on Nursing Nursing.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.