TRANSNATIONAL ORGANIZED CRIME AFFECTS GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES, SOCIAL INSTITUTIONS, THOSE WHO RESIDE NEAR IT, AND THE OPERATION IS CONSIDERED TO BE:
1. Transnational organized crime affects governmental agencies, social institutions, those who reside near it, and the operation is considered to be:
2. ____________________ is involved primarily with victimless crimes such as gambling, loan sharking, narcotics, prostitution and desired illegal goods and services to the general public.
a. Vice crime
b. Organized crime
c. White collar crime
d. Street crime
3. A high volume of ______________________ crime may affect a city as victimization and fear override proper social functioning on the part of citizens.
d. white collar
4. ____________________undermines and threatens the state not only in terms of justice and social order, but also in terms of economic viability.
5. Which model explains the creation of TOC groups’ enterprises?
a. Economic model
b. Enterprise model
c. Political model
d. Market model
6. Which of the following models helps to facilitate the growth of TOC organizations?
a. social model.
b. enterprise model.
c. political model.
d. market model.
7. The UN study helped to identify how many of the unique organizational structures employed by TOC?
8. The final type of criminal organization identified by the UN study was the:
a. clustered hierarchy.
b. core group.
c. regional hierarchies.
d. criminal network.
9. What is the name of the drug cartel that transports drugs to countries where they are sold at the wholesale/retail level by TOC groups?
d. South American
10. A substantial portion of illegal arms are sold on the:
a. black market
b. gray market
c. arms market
d. under world market
11. Which group is responsible for schemes that steal billions of dollars annually from citizens, businesses, and governmental entitlement programs?
12. Terrorists have political objectives, but TOC groups use:
a. political agenda
c. quasi-political objectives
d. political agenda
13. What type of crime can result in more deaths, injuries, and economic loss than do street crimes?
a. white collar
14. Which types of group creates illicit economics that can threaten the security of states?
15. Which group is organized using the standard hierarchical format?
16. Al Qaeda has been involved in opium and heroin trafficking, but Hezbollah deals in:
17. Drug trafficking is the largest and most extensive illegal activity for which group?
d. organized crime
18. Terrorist fears center on weapons of mass destruction, but it appears that the real weapons of mass destruction is:
a. small arms
b. automatic arms
c. military arms
d. illegal arms
19. Precious gems for trafficking have been mined illegally, primarily by which groups?
20. _____________________ smuggling is not limited to luxury items or counterfeit goods.
b. Organized crime
d. Black market
1. Terrorism generally is the commission of a crime by a group of organized individuals.
2. It can be very difficult to define TOC because there are numerous TOC groups or organizations spread across the globe involved in a variety of both criminal and non-criminal activities.
3. When talking about crime and types of crime, in reality their differences are a matter of degree.
4. TOC undermines and threatens the state, not only in terms of justice and social order but also in terms of economic viability.
5. One key point concerning TOC is that most people do not know that there has been little official examination of TOC activities; it’s only done if there is discovery by law enforcement.
6. Strong governments play a key role in the formation of TOC organizations.
7. Criminal organizations are different from legitimate businesses because they do not focus on business principles to conduct their criminal activities.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH AMAZON PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post TRANSNATIONAL ORGANIZED CRIME AFFECTS GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES, SOCIAL INSTITUTIONS, THOSE WHO RESIDE NEAR IT, AND THE OPERATION IS CONSIDERED TO BE: appeared first on Wise Papers.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.