Option #2: Types of Change
Module 3 introduced the following types of change: first-order, second-order, transformational, downsizing, technological, and mergers and acquisitions. Select one of these types of change and locate a scholarly research article about it from the CSU-Global library (Links to an external site.). Prepare a 6-slide PowerPoint presentation that includes the following:
- Slide 1: Title slide with the title of the article, your name, CSU-Global, and the date.
- Slide 2: The title of the article, the type of change being addressed, and the purpose or problem that the study addressed.
- Slide 3: How the study was conducted, the number of organizations or people involved in the study, how data was collected and analyzed, and other related details.
- Slide 4: The findings and implications of the study.
- Slide 5: Your reflections regarding what you learned.
- Slide 6: A full APA citation for the article with URL.
The length and formatting requirements are as follows:
Throughout this course, be sure to use the Business Management & Administration Research Guide (Links to an external site.) in the CSU-Global library. Here you can:
- Locate a variety of sources dealing with ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), and business management.
- Gather information specific to different aspects of business ethics.
- Use the sample PowerPoint presentation as a model.
- Access writing and citing help.
Review the Critical Thinking Assignment rubric in the Module 3 folder for details regarding grading standards.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.