Using the Internet, research literature reviews and writing research proposals.
To design a credible study, a research proposal needs to be developed.
Develop a research proposal by completing the following tasks:
- Decide on a topic and form a hypothesis.
- Test that hypothesis through data analysis—your hypothesis may or may not be correct, but you will not know that before you complete your data analysis.
- Identify the independent and dependent variables of the hypothesis.
- Determine the unit of analysis for your study.
Design the first part of a study using quantitative data on a topic of interest to you. Complete each of the following parts of the design:
- Research question
- Independent variable for the hypothesis
- Dependent variables for the hypothesis
- The unit of analysis for your study
Provide substantial feedback to your classmates about their topic and approach.
Answer the following questions using your experience in designing a study’s proposal:
- How do you conduct a proper literature review?
- What is the process, from beginning to end?
- Why is the literature review so important?
Locate and read two articles of original research from at least two different sources mentioned in the text, such as journal articles, monographs, a reader, or a dissertation. Each article should be from a different source.
- Post your research articles. Based on your readings, answer the following questions:
- What are the differences in the structures of the articles?
- How do you evaluate a source of reliability?
- Which resources do you like the most?
- Which resources do you like the least? Make sure you explain your reasoning.
- What are the steps involved in the literature review process?
- Choose two topics that are not researchable. Explain why they are not researchable.
1. Cite all sources in APA format.2. Support reasoning with research and examples.
The post Using the Internet, research literature reviews and writing research proposals. To design a credible study, a research proposal needs to be developed. Develop a research proposal by completing the following tasks: Decide on a topic and form a hypothesis. Test that hypothesis through data analysis— appeared first on Academic Works Help.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.