Many have strong views on self-managed teams (SMTs) – they are either perceived as great resources or viewed as a complete waste of time and detrimental to an organization. Based on what your learned from Yazid (2015) ( use google ) and your own research, create a presentation that can be used in a professional development scenario with other leaders in IHRM. The presentation needs to both inform about SMTs as well as present your perspective regarding their potential effectiveness in IHRM. Be sure to include your assessment of:
- how SMTs impact the workplace
- components that are necessary for the teams to be successful
- advantages and disadvantages SMTs offer employees in international settings
- the role, if any, that international human resources plays in SMT processes.
Your presentation should:
- Be 10 slides n length (not including cover and reference slides).
- Include presenter’s notes for each slide to further detail the key text that is included on each slide.
- Integrate a minimum of three scholarly articles in addition to course resources.
- Note: Citations integrated into the presentations and all references must be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.