Creating a Report
This course has major project assignments due in Week 3 and Week 5. It will take more than a week’s effort to adequately complete them. Plan time to start the research and work on those assignments earlier than the week in which they are due.
Creating a Report
In the week 3 discussion, you began the Pre-Writing step for a report for your boss on Richard Hackman’s statement that using a team to complete a complex project may not be the best approach. Review your classmates’ contributions to the discussion forum so that you are able to leverage a wide variety of perspectives.
Your written assignment this week is to continue the 3×3 writing process and complete the report.
Continuing your research using the South University Online Library, complete the report. Your report must include the following:
- An outline of how you have formulated your response to Richard Hackman’s statement. Your outline should provide a reasonable framework for the report and show where you are going to use each of the pieces of information you found through your research
- An introduction to the report that explains the purpose of the report, the significance of the topic, and a preview of the main points to be discussed
- The body of the report that uses clear headings and topics arranged logically, in an appropriate tone
- Meaningful conclusions and practical recommendations in the report
- Multiple current and credible sources
- Submit your answers in a Microsoft Word document.
- Name your document SU_BUS2023_W3_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
- Cite any sources you use in APA format on a separate page.
Rubric and Lessons attached
The post Week 3 business | Management homework help appeared first on Australia Assessments.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.