Read the attached article and answer the The following questions pertain to: Schwarz K. Mion P. Hudock D. & Litman G. (2007). Telemonitoring of heart failure patients and their caregivers: A pilot randomized controlled study. Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing 23(1) 18-26.
8) What is the purpose of this research?
9) What is the research question (or questions)? This may be implicit or explicit.
10) When reviewing research articles most authors describe the design of the study. Did the authors describe the design of this study? If so give a description.
11) What characteristics does this study possess that are quantitative in nature? Review Chapter 2.
12) Is this study retrospective or prospective? Explain your answer.
13) What is the evidence that this journal is peer-reviewed? Does the journal have an editorial board? (Look for the journal%uFFFDs website to discover this information)
14) Is there evidence of any conflict of interest that might introduce bias into the way the study is designed or the way the results are viewed? Do the authors have any potential financial gain from the results of this study?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A NURSING EXPERT AT A FRIENDLY PRICE
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.
The post What characteristics does this study possess that are quantitative in nature? appeared first on Premium Nursing Papers.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.