Consider the differences between the characteristics of a literature review for academic writing and the characteristics of a review of literature for the purposes of crafting a compelling and persuasive need statement
Read (see attachment).Why Academics Have a Hard Time Writing Good Grant Proposals” article.
Assignment: Writing Persuasively document located in this week’s Learning Resources. Focus on the scenario it describes and consider how the content in this document would be translated into a persuasive argument (see attachment)
Apply the characteristics of persuasive writing to turn the Literature Review into a persuasive argument.Be sure that:
· The persuasive argument begins with a strong hook or compelling statement that introduces the topic to the intended audience.
· The position taken by the author is clearly evident throughout.
· Word choice, tone, and points made are designed to resonate with the intended audience.
· The persuasive argument presents a firm position that is supported by facts and examples from the Literature Review.
· An opposing viewpoint is appropriately refuted and supported by facts and examples from the Literature Review.
· The persuasive argument culminates with a brief compelling conclusion.
Cite all work, paper must be in APA format and no plagiarism allowed
The post Writing persuasively | Literature homework help appeared first on Scholars Answers.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.