You are a supervisor in your thirties. You and your new supervisee have a great deal in common. It’s become routine to hold your supervision sessions in the local Starbucks. When the work is done, you can relax and enjoy each others’ company. You’re thinking of sharing a room at the upcoming conference on family therapy in Boston. Identify the ethical and legal concerns that apply to this situation.
In the case analysis, please include the following information:
· Description of at least 3 ethical and/or legal issues in the vignette
· Identification of relevant ethical codes
· Explanation of 3 courses of action to resolve the issue
· Description of the decision-making process for each course of action
· Assessment of option that best upholds the ethical standards of the profession
The paper should be 5 to 6 pages, and include a minimum of 5 scholarly resources.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.