Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
3-5 paragraphs long.cite all sources using correct APA Style
You are the assistant special agent in charge (ASAC) of the Organized Crime Task Force. Your boss, the special agent in charge (SAC), is an accountant by his academic background. You, on the other hand, are an attorney by virtue of your academic background. The SAC has asked you to go over certain witness-related situations that will be testified to in an upcoming trial. The SAC has concerns about some of the witness testimony and is trying to avoid embarrassment by turning in records that may not be usable by the Assistant United States Attorney (AUSA) prosecuting the case.
- Tommy “Two Toes” D’Natalia has a certified public accountant (CPA). He has been using his accountant to wash ill-gotten gains through his racketeering. The SAC has a subpoena for the CPA. D’Natalia is claiming privileged communication with his CPA, and it prohibits the accountant from testifying.
- Luigi “the Pipe” Cardone heard through the “grapevine” that Big Sal Salvatore has been telling everyone how he was told by Frankie “the Lip” Bonnano that Freddie “Fingers” Malone was murdered by his wife Slippery Sally Genovese-Malone. Cardone wants a deal to testify against Slippery Sally.
- Lawrence ‘Lucky’ Livorno drove the getaway car for a jewelry store heist. Bertram “Bugsy” Bertoli and Little Carmine D’Angelo went in and robbed the store. During the robbery, Bertoli shot and killed the store owner. D’Angelo and Livorno both want to testify to avoid the death penalty.
Please include your answers in your main posting for the following questions. Support your answers with research on how arson crimes are investigated at the scene and follow-up investigation. You must provide meaningful feedback to the main postings of at least two of your classmates.
- Identify which testimony is hearsay and likely to be inadmissible.
- Identify which testimony is privileged communication and which is not
- Identify how the “Best Evidence Rule” functions in relationship to the witness testimony being proffered
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc